- Sustainable farming protects the environment and the soil
- Pesticides cause cancer, chronic disease, and environmental damage
- Organic produce is shown to have more nutrients and minerals than conventional produce
- Organic farmers think about the impact on the environment and purposefully avoid damaging it
- Organic farmed animals are not given growth hormones or antibiotics which makes for healthier animals that are safer to eat
- Organic animals are treated kindly, given their natural food to eat, and are happier and cleaner than factory farmed animals
- Organic food is prepared without harmful chemicals and genetically modified organisms. Go to the Institute of Responsible Technology to learn more about GMO's.
- Organic food gives our children the best possible nutrition for a healthier future
- Education is important so we know how to best care for our children and families
- Things are not always as they seem and advertising and packaging are misleading. Reading ingredient lists and knowing what to look for and what to avoid are your best defense to protecting your health and your family’s health.